Re: Engine Stabilizer Page 2

To: <MrZAG57@aol.com>, <carlynneracing@home.com>, <jarrid_gross@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Engine Stabilizer Page 2
From: "Bill Blue" <dablue@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 08:15:35 -0500
It is indeed interesting how this "dumb question" has evolved.  Turns out it
was "dumb" because I did not understand the issue.  Even more interesting is
that the subject has drifted to the god of practical high performance, David
Vizard, who may have the answer to Eric's problem.

In his book "How to Hot Rod Your 2.0 Liter OHC Ford", David describes an
answer to the vibration/jolting problem associated with offroading.  His
solution, take out the floats, stuff the bowl with fuel cell foam, and
control the fuel level with a stand pipe return fuel line.  He calims this
works under conditions so severe that the driver suffered a bloody nose and
bloodshot eyes.  This is in a Ford 4 that was probably turning at least 8
grand, so the vibes should have been there.

Has anyone tried this?
Bill