Re: [Re: Engine Pull]

To: "Jan Eyerman" <jan.eyerman@usa.net>, <ellis838@concentric.net>,
Subject: Re: [Re: Engine Pull]
From: "Timothy R. Stiffy" <tstiffy@pulsenet.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 10:55:53 -0800
Jan,
That's the cheapest puller I've ever heard of. Unfortunately most of my
friends weigh less than the engine. I'm replacing my current transmission
with a rebuilt SV tranny with overdrive in the Spring. I plan on using my
thinnest friend to lay under the car with the tranny sitting on his chest
then just give a good tug on his legs. Think he'll make it?

Tim
S1 Alpine(soon to have a new tranny and maybe one less friend)