Re: Question: head bolts

To: "alpines@autox.team.net" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Question: head bolts
From: ellis838@concentric.net
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 16:36:37 -0400
 Replacing the head bolts is a good idea the question I think is where
do you get them. The thing I would take a good look at is the washer
that goes under the head bolt. I have seen some of these that were
pretty chewed up.  I always worry that you could get a false torque
reading from these roughed up not flat washers.    jim