Re: DYBCW

To: alpines@autox.team.net (Alpines)
Subject: Re: DYBCW
From: tjhiggin@mapapp1.iss.ingr.com (T.J. Higgins)
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 17:34:44 -0500 (CDT)
> Anyway, at Dale's shop is an awesome Jensen Interceptor, there for some
> electrical, etc. work. I was never a big Interceptor fan (definitely not a
> "little" British car as it's huge) but this car is something.

Well, an Int is not small, but I wouldn't call it huge, either.
Compared to a Sunbeam, it's huge, but on the road, it's actually
fairly nimble considering it's weight (right at 4000 pounds).  At a
local club gathering on Saturday my Int was parked next to a '79 Jag
XJ6L and in comparison the Int looked rather compact!

--
T.J. Higgins
tjhiggin@ingr.com