Re: DYBCW

To: Jerome Yuzyk <jerome@supernet.ab.ca>
Subject: Re: DYBCW
From: SJC Worldwide <ssage@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 18:01:21 -0700
Jerome Yuzyk wrote:

> Add a blue Rover TC by the local grocery store this morning.

Hello Funbeamers:
I don't know if this counts, since they weren't on the road, but I picked up my
Tiger from Dale Akezuski today (needed the steering and front suspension tended
to), so I drove the Tiger back to Woodland Hills from Redlands and got a few
"thumbs up" etc.

Anyway, at Dale's shop is an awesome Jensen Interceptor, there for some
electrical, etc. work. I was never a big Interceptor fan (definitely not a
"little" British car as it's huge) but this car is something. The interior is
absolutely like new (it's been totally re-done with no expense spared...I'm sure
the guy even spent more than we do on our Alpines and Tigers!!!) and has that
new car smell, due to its brand new leather and everything else interior. Silver
outside and black inside. It's so perfect, though, I doubt it's driven very
often. There are also a couple of Tigers there in for restoration and it's
always neat to see Sunbeams having attention paid (and spent) to them. Sorry
about all the Tiger content but I figure we have the same ancestors!

Steve Sage