Re: Dilema on E Bay 8-)

To: "Ian Spencer" <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Subject: Re: Dilema on E Bay 8-)
From: "Louis & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 20:56:46 -0700
Ian, I can't tell exactly how, or others might learn the secrets that the
FEUCK team look for during the inspection. I will say, that a close
inspection reveals that the FE's that were destined to be Tiger FE's were
PREDETERMINED long before they were sent to the charging shop. A close look
at the methodology in their charging will reveal whether or not they are in
fact legit. There are far to many "Air" FE's floating about. I recently saw
one at a United. I  noticed that there was just something not right with the
bottle. I put the FE on a jack and looked underneath and sure enough, the
whole story was told. I pointed it out to the owner, who had paid top dollar
for the thing and he began to cry. He had a nervous breakdown on the spot. I
recently saw the same FE quietly sold at an auction on the west coast with
no mention of its true heraldry. So next time you see one of these FE's, you
better get FEUCKed. Lou