Re: [6pack] Soft top window cleaner

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Soft top window cleaner
From: im sloane <im_sloane@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 20:30:11 +0000
Is Novus available 'over the counter' at local parts stores, or only mailorder
from (for example) Moss or TRF? I've wondered what to do to my windows for
years.

BTW, if anybody has it currently on backorder with TRF, please let me know.
(haha)

Sloane :)
69-Six
20-year old top, amazingly good except for the windows.: [6pack] Soft top
window cleaner> > Novus makes three products just for plastic windows, Heavy
Scratch > remover, Mild Scratch remover, and Plastic window polish. We have >
used all three, and they all work, the polish is especially useful > when
preparing the TR6 for the concours judges ...> > >Dave Friedlander> >74-Six
w/A-Overdrive + TBI