Re: [6pack] Soft top window cleaner

To: <forzion@maine.rr.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Soft top window cleaner
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 10:29:24 -0400
Dave,
I use BlueMagic Plastic & Plexiglass Cleaner and have great results. There's
other similar products out there. DO NOT ever use a cleaner with Ammonia in
it. Make sure your Windex or Glass Plus is Ammonia free. Ammonia will cloud
plastic!

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection