Re: [6pack] Soft top window cleaner

To: John Cohen <jmcoh@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Soft top window cleaner
From: <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 10:14:13 -0400
Thanks, John;

Your answer seemed to coincide with that of many others who quickly responded
to my question (thanks, everyone!) but I thought I'd reply to the List so
everyone could get the benefoit of the response. I personally have never heard
of the Novus products. Novus 2 seems o be a plastic "scratch remover"
http://www.intropc.com/item-30452-no-2-fine-novus-plastic-polish-pn7030.html
so I wouldn' have thought of it as a product to use on plastic windows.

Again, thanks to all those who responded!

Dave