Re: 55mph vibration

To: 6pack List <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 55mph vibration
From: Kendall Larsen <mailkendall@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 17:35:45 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Cary,

I saw some suggestions that you may have a bent wheel. But I didn't see anyone
suggest you check the U-joints in the driveline and halfshafts. I guess if it
were a u-joint the problem would probably just keep getting worse and not go
away at higher speed. Did you already find the source of this problem?

Kendall