Re: tire choices

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tire choices
From: apackard68@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 20:30:36 +0000
I have a set of the Yoko AVS dB S2 tires on my TR250.  They have about 2,000
miles on them and aren't quite as sticky as new, but are great tires for some
higher speed cornering.  My LSD helps with that too, but before that upgrade,
just changing to the 205/65/15 on Panaports made a huge improvement in handling.
Andy
CD6746L

From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)