Re: Turn signal flasher questions

To: "John VanNorman" <jvannorman@wowway.com>
Subject: Re: Turn signal flasher questions
From: "Jeff Fetner" <fetnerj001@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 13:11:08 -1000
John,

  Try the hazards to ops check the bulbs & sockets.  You may find you have a
bad rear socket - they're notorious for making a poor connection where the
two dissimilar metal rings are basically pressed together.
  I have the same dissimilar flash rate situation as Dick, so no big deal.
Keep the faith.

Jeff
'74 1/2 (CF27006U)