rust treatment

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: rust treatment
From: "im sloane" <im_sloane@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 17:06:09 +0000
Hi guys,
I've got a little rust thru on the pans of the 69-six. I know, big surprise.
Not too bad, and just on the front left. It's just one of those things that
you know is down there in the dark but you try not to think about. Is there
something I should 'treat' it with now? I don't want to just cover it up
with Rust-Oleum. Seems like I've read of something here but I can't recall,
so please be specific and include where to get such. I know new pans are
down the road, but it's really not that bad at this point, and I'd like to
delay that job as long as possible.

thanks,
Sloane :)
69-Six