Re: rust treatment

To: im_sloane@hotmail.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: rust treatment
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 17:49:41 EDT
In a message dated 4/4/2006 1:07:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
im_sloane@hotmail.com writes:

Sloane

A 69 TR6 is for sure worth the effort.  You have to have the mentality  that
it is YOU against the RUST!  I am an amateur, but my weapons are a  good
grinding wire wheel attached to a drill and chemicals such as OSPHO, hard  to
find
almost out myself, or Permatex rust treatment, much easier to  find. They are
supposed to neutralize the rust and turn it black so you can  top coat it
with, yes Rustoleum or any other paint. In most cases the war will  be lost but
you can win a few battles, buy some time, and with  determination that you will
eventually prevail.
Cheers,
Darrell