Re: HVDA 5 speed

To: Mitch Seff <ms6453@optonline.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: HVDA 5 speed
From: apackard68@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 00:20:06 +0000
Mitch:
I have a 93 Supra 5-speed in my TR250 thanks to Herman's kit.  It's a great set
up and my donor tranny cost me $50 on ebay, picked up locally when I was in MD.
 I also have the hydraulic throw-out bearing and no more slave cylinder and no
more clutch hydraulic issues!  I think it's a great set up and is about the
same cost as an overdrive.  Let me know if you want to know anything specific.
Andy