RE: Oil Pressure

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Oil Pressure
From: "Ray" <RayMuratore@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 16:18:13 -0500
Dick,

I will be changing the oil myself, for the first time, later this
week... I need the rains to go away.  The smoke did have a slight
blue-ish haze to it. My first thought was I blew a seal or something
accelerating too hard. I will post back as soon as I get to work on her
again.
I feel like a bad father leaving her sitting with this problem still
lingering.
Thanks for all the replies.
~Ray
'72 TR6 - Her name is "Pretty Penny", 'cause that's what she's costing.