TR 250 Tires Size- Will 195/75R15 work ??

To: 6pack@Autox.Team.Net, Robert.P.Waldrop@USA.dupont.com
Subject: TR 250 Tires Size- Will 195/75R15 work ??
From: Rankinmt@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 15:02:31 EST
Robert,
I have 195/75R15 (non-redlines) on my TR6. Stock TR6 rims are 5 1/2" wide and
I think the TR250 rims are 5" wide. I do not think the 1/2" will make much
difference. As for tire clearance with the 195/75R15 I have no problems and
have
the KYB tube shock conversion installed as well. I like the size and how it
fills the wheel wells but they are difficult to find in stock anywhere and need
to be special ordered. Maybe others will have more input for your specific
application.
Good Luck!

Michael T. Rankin
1971 TR6 CC 61212 L