Window Gaskets for hard top

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Window Gaskets for hard top
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 10:24:51 -0700 (PDT)
Just in case anyone else out there is looking for window gaskets for the TR 6
hardtop.  My research so far indicates that TRF has the side gaskets but not
one for the rear window (TRF is on back order and you know what that means).
Neither Moss nor Rimmer Bros has the rear one either.  Guess I'll take Vance
Naverette's suggestion and see if I can find one at a regular auto glass place.

Mike Lunsford

Regret we can no longer obtain/supply .815534 rear window gasket or 815790 and
815791 side widow glasses,no price's listed to quote.  Regards

Rimmer Brothers Limited.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: