RE: Trailing Arm Bushings R&R

To: <genehart@att.net>, "Michael Corbitt" <michael_corbitt@ous.edu>
Subject: RE: Trailing Arm Bushings R&R
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 09:07:20 -0700
        FYI:

        I used a gear puller (had one in the tool box) and it went by
the numbers. Just
twist on that thing and the old bushings pop out like a baby during
labor, and the
new ones pop in like.... well let's just say the whole job was pretty
simple.
        An alternative to dropping them off at the mechanic's....

        Cheers,

        Vance