RE: Tire Pressures for Different Sizes

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tire Pressures for Different Sizes
From: "Rick" <patton@suscom-maine.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 23:04:57 -0400
Hey Doug,

I've also been wondering about tire pressures. Just today I upped the
pressure to 32psi from 30 but haven't road tested it yet. The tires are well
worn Yokohama AVS P205-165R15 92V. They are considered "All Season" and have
not had very good ratings for handling. Anyway it will soon be time for a
new set but in the meantime I'm also curious about pressures that others are
running.

Rick Patton
http://topshamautoparts.com/tr6/