Re: 140 MPH TR6

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 140 MPH TR6
From: Davgil@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 14:11:47 EDT
I am not sure, but I believe that there may be more to this car than meets
the eye.  Since we are told that it will do 140 mph without blinking there must
be a hidden secret.  I believe that it is in the dual Weber carbs that are so
carefully disguised as ZS-CDs.  Maybe the duct tape is actually 200 MPH
airline quality to give it that extra boost.  I am sure that we will all be
bidding
over each other on this one.  Since this is obviously being sold by a boat
dealer, maybe there will be a trailer to haul it off on with the sale.
David Gill
1976 TR6 (never been to 140mph, I guess it blinked)