Re: Headlight Conversion

To: "Paul G. Edelstein" <pgedelstein@capitaltriumphregister.com>,
Subject: Re: Headlight Conversion
From: "Theodore R. Stevens" <trstevens@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 11:08:06 -0400
At 10:30 AM 9/22/2003, Paul G. Edelstein wrote:
>Ted,
>
>Don't know where you heard this ?!?  "Modern" cars, including TR7/8, actually
>have individual fuses for each headlamp.  That way, I suppose, if you blow a
>low beam fuse you still have one low beam remaining.
[snip]

I was going based on what I *thought* I read in Dan Masters' TR6 wiring
book.  Probably should have waited to reply until I had a chance to read up
on the subject.  Separately fused lights sounds reasonable to me, but I'm
certainly so expert (that's why I prefaced with "I was under the impression").

As to the flames, that's because I was pretty sure this would end up being
a contentious issue (which it seems to be, based on my inbox.)
--
Ted Stevens     trstevens@earthlink.net
'74 TR6 Gaithersburg, MD