Re: Headlight Conversion

To: "Theodore R. Stevens" <trstevens@earthlink.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Headlight Conversion
From: "Paul G. Edelstein" <pgedelstein@capitaltriumphregister.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 10:30:00 -0400
Ted,

Don't know where you heard this ?!?  "Modern" cars, including TR7/8, actually
have individual fuses for each headlamp.  That way, I suppose, if you blow a
low beam fuse you still have one low beam remaining.

As to the flame theory -- are you suggesting that the licking flames would
occur much like a warning light, before the lights actually went out?
Personally, I'd rather take a chance with darkness than a bonfire.

Cheers,

Paul E.