Re: Victoria British interior kit

To: "Jim Jones" <cjones13393@earthlink.net>, "6pack"
Subject: Re: Victoria British interior kit
From: "Steve Cates" <scates@grandecom.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 18:55:04 -0500
Jim,

I am currently shopping around for a new interior for 75 TR6.  I have
received swatches of carpet and vinyl from Prestige and from TRF.   I have
not contacted VB but send them an e-mail or call -- they may ship something
for you.  It will be worth the time to review what's out there.

No one has answered your question about the biscuit yet, but I did contact a
gentleman that was recently selling a TR6 on ebay about the biscuit interior
from VB and he was quite satisfied with it.  That's second-hand news but
hope it helps.

Steve