Re: Backfire/starting

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>,
Subject: Re: Backfire/starting
From: "Mark Bullard" <mbullard@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 13:11:36 -1000
Vance,

I remember that when I was having trouble with the carbs, I closed the
bypass all the way.  I will work on that this weekend and let you know.
Hopefully that will work.

On the starting issue, I guess I didn't provide a clear enough explanation
of what's happening.  After driving the car for a while and attempting to
start again, I get nothing.

No click at the relay, no attempt to turn over, nothing but silence.  After
a while, 20 - 30 minutes, when the car has had a chance to cool down,
vrooooommmmm!  She starts right up. It's real annoying and I'm hoping that
someone out there has experienced this and might be able to help.

Thanks,

Mark