Re: Am I the only one who get two of every message from this

To: jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com, Acekraut11@aol.com, john.brewster@mindspring.com,
Subject: Re: Am I the only one who get two of every message from this
From: StangGuy67@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 23:23:39 EDT
In a message dated 7/2/03 4:44:38 PM, jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com writes:

<< This seems to come up periodically! For the past few days I have had
duplicate list postings! >>

Here's what happens with my email system: This list is not typical in that
you can't just hit "reply". If I do that, it just goes to the member who posted
the original message ONLY. So, I have to hit "reply all", it then goes to the
list AND the other members who posted the original message. For instance, Jim,
Acekraut, and John Brewster will get this reply twice. All others will only
get it once.

Kraig Griffiths