RE: Am I the only one who get two of every message from this

To: <Acekraut11@aol.com>, <john.brewster@mindspring.com>,
Subject: RE: Am I the only one who get two of every message from this
From: "Jim Swarthout" <jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 19:43:40 -0400
Aaron,

This seems to come up periodically! For the past few days I have had
duplicate list postings!

The last time this happened was months ago!

I have no idea why, and wouldn't even venture to guess!

I know I haven't changed anything concerning my list subscription.

Again, I wouldn't venture to attempt to describe the technicalities of
this, but I think it must be related to the list server?

Best regards,

Jim Swarthout