Re: American car question

To: twgeiger@hiwaay.net, MJSUKEY@cs.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: American car question
From: StangGuy67@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 23:01:22 EDT
In a message dated 7/2/03 11:24:51 AM, twgeiger@hiwaay.net writes:

<< I have a one of the original dealer air units on my TR6 and on an 80 degree

day and the blower on low speed, I can get a 35 degree discharge air from

the vents (using 134a refrigerant) at cruising speeds, and this is from an

almost 30 year old air conditioning system.  Your modern system should at

least perform as well. >>

Hey, Terry:

My daughter has a 1990 Buick, and the A/C needs charging. None of the shops I
take it to will recharge it (it takes R12). Did you convert your old system
over to R134a? Was it an easy process? Does it work as well as with the R12?

Thanks,

Kraig Griffiths