Tires revisited

To: "Gary R." <gary@tpartners.net>, <6Pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tires revisited
From: "Gary Johns" <garyj@transchem.com.au>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 14:41:23 +1000
Gary,
 I have 5.5" wires on my TR3A. In my opinion, tyres that fit just right are
195.65.15. These wheels are the same width as normal TR6 steel wheels ( at
least this is the case in Oz) I put Falkens on my car which have proved
excellent, but do not know what is available over there.
Cheers
Gary
58 TR3A
64 TR4