Tires revisited

To: <6Pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tires revisited
From: "Gary R." <gary@tpartners.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 21:56:40 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-6pack@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-6pack@autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of Walter Fogle
Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2003 9:53 AM
I've been trying to follow the recent tire discussions and just spent an
hour on my tire source site, www.tirerack.com trying to find a good
replacement for the old, cracked rubber sitting on my 74's stock steel rims.
I want the most rubber on the road I can get without causing any clearance
problems (and I don't really care if my speedo is off 5 MPH). There are
literally 1000's of choices, I just need to narrow them down to the correct
size (is 205/70/15 the way to go?) Would a 50, 60, 0r 65 /15 fit in 195 or
205? I sure would like suggestions from your experiences on brands also. The
Pirelli P6000's look good but aren't in a 205/70/15, just 205/50, 205/60,
205/65..

She is being flat-bedded to the body shop in Wolcott tomorrow for final body
assembly and paint!!

Thanks!

Gary R.
74 TR6