RE: Missing Brake Fluid

To: rray@neweracanning.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Missing Brake Fluid
From: "Vink, Graham" <vinkg@fleishman.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 11:26:00 -0500
Your problem is little British pixies with tiny straws, who come out at
night from their home under the workbench (kind of like "The Borrowers") and
sip out the fluid from your master cylinder.

This makes them drunk, so they get into the instrument panel and switch
around the wiring on the temp and fuel gauges. Then they crawl into the
transmission bell housing and blow very fine sand into the throwout bearing.

-Graham