Re: trailing arm repair

To: 6pack@autox.team.net (6pack list), "Terry Geiger"
Subject: Re: trailing arm repair
From: jeffthompson777@attbi.com
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 05:22:06 +0000
Terry are you looking for the whole aluminum trailing arm section?  I have
several, two from my 71' and one brand new one, (I can't recall if it is the
left or right side), when TRF was dumping parts.  They all have intact bolts
and are in good shape.  If you are inerested, I can look for my newer part and
see which side it belongs to.

Is this what you need?
--
Jeff Thompson