Re: trailing arm repair

To: Jadewey211@cs.com
Subject: Re: trailing arm repair
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 11:06:18 -0500
Hi Jeff,

Here's a few options.  See attached doc.

Good luck,
Jay Welch, Abington MA
Secretary, "Cape Cod British Car Club"
http://clubs.hemmings.com/capecodbritish/
1973 TR6 driver
1971 TR6 project

3.  Body & Frame
Frame Repair
Auto Rust Technicians, 275 Niantic Avenue, Cranston RI  401-944-4444 or
800-407-7024   Owner Jerry Carlson is supposed to be very good to deal
with.  Has TR6 trailing arm mount kits.  They will install or you can buy
it outright & have it installed at a shop of your choice.
http://www.autorust.com/    email: info@autorust.com
Frame replacement pieces -  www.triumphworks.com

====================

On Thu, 13 Mar 2003 09:53:05 EST Jadewey211@cs.com writes:
> I find myself in need of two trailing arm repair sections. I bought
> some off
> eBay last fall, however they never made it here. I ordered a set
> from TRF
> only to find out they were out of stock. Rather than vender bash, I
> decided
> to check around. Rimmers doesn't have them, neither does Moss or VB.
> All said
> the same story - they were expecting them early January and they
> never
> arrived. All 4 are now quoting 6-10 weeks. Anyway, enough lecture on
> vender
> bashing. HELP! Anybody with any leads out there? It's almost driving
>
> season.......
>
> Jeff Dewey
> 76 TR6
> Richmond, VA

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a
name of TR6_Ref1.doc]