Re: Plastic window scratches

To: "Paula J. Graffam" <pjgraffam@juno.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Plastic window scratches
From: Tommy Thompson <segerguy@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 14:07:44 -0800 (PST)
Al,
For years I have had many acrylic fish aquariaums that were constantly getting
minor surface scratches on them.  To remove them I have used a product from
NOVUS called #2 Fine Scratch Remover.  You can get this at any pet store that
sells fish tank supplies.  I use it on my Convertible plastic window, the tail
light lens and any other surface that is plastic and has scratches.  It really
works wonders!  It really cleans up those "foggy" plastic window and removes
fine scratches.
Give it a try!!
Cheers, Tommy Thompson 73 TR6 CF1892U
An 8 oz plastic bottle costs about $8.00....a real good investment.
 "Paula J. Graffam" <pjgraffam@juno.com> wrote:Listers,

Has anyone found a product that will remove fine to medium scratches that
will inevitably find its way to your top, especially on the
quarter-panels?

Al Graffam 74 TR6 CT.

Tommy Thompson (Segerguy@yahoo.com)
http://www.triumphowners.com/registry.cgi?sectionID=111014&vehicleID=10