RE: draining carb

To: "Rick Ray" <rray@neweracanning.com>, "TR6 List"
Subject: RE: draining carb
From: "Stephen Hanselman" <tr6@kc4sw.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 07:25:58 -0800
Rick,

While all of the posts on this were good,  I think you need to do a carb
re-build over the winter with special attention to the fuel flow pathway
on the right (front??)carb.  I don't think the "level" of the two carbs is
different enough to cause what you saw.  Since you were draining the bowl
and the float valve should be open if the back one dribbles then the front
one should too.

Of course that's just my version

Steve
tr6@kc4sw.com