Re: Winter sales

To: <Lizirbydavis@cs.com>, "Web_disscusion List" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Winter sales
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 19:17:29 -0600
Joe,

 Don't forget when restoring a TR you will need a parts car too to put behind
the garage! As one can't have too many spares at least two of everything!
  Besides Mustangs don't give you the arm in the air salute when the top is
down. Though they may raise the larger of the five small appendages from the
hand.
  It's good to speak with some of the enthusiasts of our LBC's I spoken with
some very friendly venders in the UK and all other places. Pretty cool!
Unfortunately I've dealt with a few bad ones, but I have to admit these
weren't offering services to only LBC's, but other makes too. Does anyone want
to get me started on this one?
  Have fun on your disassembly.

Richard Seaton
1969 TR6 CC27413L(O)