Re: Winter sales

To: lang@isis.mit.edu
Subject: Re: Winter sales
From: Lizirbydavis@cs.com
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 19:40:19 EST
Bob
Thanks for the advice.  I need to remember this isn't a Mustang.  Actually,
the search for what I need (and want) has taken me to some very interesting
places, and I'm surprised at the availability of parts.  I can't imagine how
any of the vendors make money with the relatively low numbers of cars out
there.  Please forgive any inappropriate comments about them.  I've talked to
some very enthusiastic and dedicated people who love LBCs.  I've just started
to explore the Internet searching Triumph, TR6 etc ..I was shocked at how
fruitful this was.  Where to begin!  My wife continues to "herd" all my
catalogs into a central area.  Every room in our house is littered with the
"TR"stuff.  I do wish I had waited until I had accumulated the parts before
dismantling a daily driver, but live a little, learn a lot!
Joe Davis