Re: Troubleshooting Speedometer

To: "T.J.Boesken" <tboesken@one.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Troubleshooting Speedometer
From: "Doug Hofer" <doug@triad.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 18:17:56 -0500
I'll be curious to monitor your responses.  My speedometer oscillates
wildly, depending on my speed.  I've replaced the cable to no avail.  I'm
afraid I get to learn about speedo rebuilding companies!

You may try disconnecting the cable at the transmission and putting a low
RPM drill on it.  If you get no response, it's probably the cable.