Re: Front Wheel Bearings

To: Sally or Dick Taylor <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Front Wheel Bearings
From: James Henningsen <jdhenn@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 07:31:12 -0500
Thanks for the info on how to check the bearings!  The heat was equal on
both sides and the brakes have been all rebuilt.  One caliper actually
froze on me before causing severe heat issues on one side resulting in a
complete loss of braking ability. I think I am being overcautious, but
since I lost my front brakes before while driving just wanted to check.
 I think next order I will just order up some new bearing kits to be on
the safe side.

Thanks!
Jim Henningsen
75 TR6