Miata racing

To: 6pack-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Miata racing
From: MJSUKEY@cs.com
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 21:10:32 EST
Geoff, go show that Miata a thing or two.  My 72 TR-6 has similar engine mods
but with Z.S. carbs and a little more head work for flow (maybe a lot). With
this setup I run 16.4 quatrer mile times which should be enough to keep ahead
of that Miata.  On a road course or autox you wont be able to keep up with
him.  I have done a boatload of suspension mods and run 8" Hoosier slick on
all 4 corners and am finally able to give those pesky foreign cars a run for
their money in the corners. They handle quite well in stock form.

Marty Sukey