Re: Poly and other bushings

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Poly and other bushings
From: William Whitmoyer <wwhitmoyer@samsonite.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 09:42:28 -0500
I have seen "greaseable" polyurethane bushings advertised, but I can't
remember where.  They have a grease fitting that allows you to top off the
grease to keep it from squeaking. I have installed "regular" polyurethane
rear sway bar bushings on another car, and the kit came with, I think,
lithium-based grease.