Re: Poly and other bushings

To: Cliff <cdavies@holzher.com>
Subject: Re: Poly and other bushings
From: David Friedlander <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 18:31:51 -0500
Cliff;

It's been a while since I heard anyone mention these but I've installed
Prothanes everywhere I could on my '74. As long as you use the lube they
supply with the bushes, you shouldn't hear any "feedback" from them for
quite some time. The Big 3 all sell them I believe, so you can talk to
them about it; or, visit the Prothane website at

http://www.prothane.com/Main_Menu/main_menu.html

Dave Friedlander
CF25194UO