Re: release bearing

To: tr6taylor@webtv.net
Subject: Re: release bearing
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 06:08:19 -0400
Hi Dick,

I too was unimpressed by Mike Smith's knowledge of the LuK product.  I
was also concerned that customer service might be lacking after the sale.
 I got his name from an ad on Ebay for the TR6 LuK clutch RepSet.  I
think I also spoke to Dial a Clutch.  I'll check around and comment with
specifics when I get closer to buying an LuK and have more information.

Thanks,
Jay Welch - Abington, MA
Member "Cape Cod British Car Club"
http://clubs.hemmings.com/capecodbritish/
1971 TR6 project, 1973 TR6 Wanting to "Drive it hard"