Re: clutch II

To: "Sally or Dick Taylor" <tr6taylor@webtv.net>,
Subject: Re: clutch II
From: "Nelson Riedel" <nriedel@nextek.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 15:30:57 -0400
Allen, Peter, Dick, et al.

Dick found out and I got reminded that the server we just moved to is case
sensitive.  It's Linux that copied one of the undesirable features (IMHO) of
UNIX.

I put a second file in that is lower case, so the link that Dick sent will
work now.

Some of these notes are still drafts and probably contain errors and typos.
I plan to clean them up in a week or so and move to our regular technical
section. (I see that I should also change all files to use lower case only.)

Nelson