Re: speakers

To: <biggooner@hotmail.com>, <rpvanluchene@lbl.gov>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: speakers
From: Crazeecooter@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 11:49:42 EDT
I solved the speaker problem by adding tweeters mounted to the doors.  Victoria
British sells these door jam connectors which install in the door jam itself.
Once the door is closed the connection is made.  I bought my speakers at best
buy, it was a set of 4 inch round speakers (for above the transmission tunnel)
and I think 1 inch or 1.5 inch tweeters which mount easily right on the door
panel, just run the wire through the panel and to the connector.  It really
makes a world of difference.