Re: Suspension rebuils with urathane

To: Sally or Dick Taylor <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Suspension rebuils with urathane
From: David Friedlander <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 20:20:34 -0500
Thanks Dick, as always;

If most listers feel that Nylatron/steel sleeve bushings will be all
right for street use, I'll use them (with any one of the half dozen
lubricants mentioned). Just hope you're right Dick 'cause it's no fun
having to change them out! I think I'll call the TRF Tech line, too,
just to get a bit more reassurance as to why their Fall flyer said "if
you were looking for the best, you just found them." Also folks, when
going to Nylatron or urethane bushes in the wishbones and trailing arms
do most folks go with urethane in the shock links, sway bar bushes, too?
Or is it all a matter of taste? Some things seem to work better when
used together. Dick I already have the Addco's front and rear and rally
grade rear springs, too. Haven't yet picked out the tires, as I'm
waiting for my tax refund to get some Panasports. I've put solid mounts
on the rack and pinion.

On the other hand, the website that says Nylatron are not recommended
for street use is:

http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com/tr250tr6.html

Anyone ever used these folks?

Dave Friedlander