Re: 2000 TRIALS

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 2000 TRIALS
From: "Mark Creamer" <mcreamer@cinci.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 22:45:37 -0400
Hi all,
I'm sure you'll get lots of responses on this. Just wanted to let everyone
know I'll be trying to slap a quick web page together in the next few days
where everyone can view the 90+ pix we took over the weekend. Also, if
anyone would like a CD-ROM sent with all the pix on it (jpeg format), -or- a
zip file e-mailed of same, just drop me a note. I'll be more than happy to
send it out. Might take me a day or 2 to get it all "sorted out."

Mark Creamer

PS Thx again for everyone's kind appreciation of our car. We had a great
time and truly believe we saw some of the best TRs anywhere!