Re: 2000 TRIALS

To: brgtr6@hotmail.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 2000 TRIALS
From: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 12:34:22 EDT
Hey-

For those of us who could not make it, how about some information on what
happened? Any freshly restored cars? Best of Show?

Any unique/nonoriginal engines stuffed in the engine bays? Number of cars,
banquet,............

Thanks in advance for the info.

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY

In a message dated 9/17/2000 11:18:02 AM Central Daylight Time,