Distributor

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Distributor
From: TR6me@cs.com
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 21:27:30 EDT
Listers
 I recently rebuilt an engine, and ever since I have had a random missing
across the RPM's. I tried changing the carbs, nothing. So I went to the
distributor and checked the points, they were OK. I had also recently
replaced the cap and rotor button. I was stumped when the missing continued.
So I took the distributor out of another tr6 that had electronic ignition.
Car ran like tops...... So I figured it was a distributor problem. so how do
you rebuild a distributor and are there any pit falls or is there someone out
there that rebuilds them and how much?

thanks

Mark Johnson