Re: Jacking points

To: mcreamer@cinci.rr.com (Mark Creamer)
Subject: Re: Jacking points
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 13:38:55 -0700 (PDT)
Mark---There's more than one combo of jacks and stands to position the
car for an oil change. I'd say that any one that puts the drain plug at
such an angle to insure the most complete draining of the sump is what
you're after. So higher in the r.f. corner is what you want. I find
jacking the car where frame arms intersect gives me the most secure
feeling that I'm not putting undue stress on things.

If you find that your first oil change doesn't go well, write back. I'm
sure we all have our little tricks to share that will make it easier the
next time.

Dick T.
CF11143